In the words of Ewan MacGregor, "The Long Way Down"

I feel that this is where I belong, to be seeing what I am seeing, and meeting the people I am meeting. I feel I absolutely belong in this moment - it's where I should be. And luckily it's where I find myself. -Ewan MacGregor, The Long Way Down


****BE SURE TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" WHEN YOU REACH THE END OF THE POSTS ON THIS PAGE. THERE ARE +250 POSTS, AND ONLY A FEW ARE ON THIS FIRST PAGE****

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Itchy feet..........

Ah yes.... I have itchy feet - a sign and symptom that I have been bitten by the travel bug, and not that I need to shower more!

As soon as my back is feeling better I shall be working more, and have less time ti think and dream and plan..... which would be good in a way!! But given that I am on the sideline for a short time, I have been thinking....... Scotland!!

My wish list - -

Oh so many things I want to see and experience in Scotland - by have always wanted to wander alongside Hadrians Wall. Will do more research, but the basic tenet of the wall, built in the Roman times (by Hadrian, you might have guessed!) was to keep the warlike and unpredictable Scots in the north so the Romans might do what the like in peace in England....... and now I better do the actual research and learn some actual facts!!

I have family on the South west coast, in Maybole and Darvel, and buckets of family history there waiting to be discovered. So, I shall plan to be there!!

Anyway, am thinking the Fall might be night in Scotland!!