In the words of Ewan MacGregor, "The Long Way Down"

I feel that this is where I belong, to be seeing what I am seeing, and meeting the people I am meeting. I feel I absolutely belong in this moment - it's where I should be. And luckily it's where I find myself. -Ewan MacGregor, The Long Way Down


****BE SURE TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" WHEN YOU REACH THE END OF THE POSTS ON THIS PAGE. THERE ARE +250 POSTS, AND ONLY A FEW ARE ON THIS FIRST PAGE****

Monday, October 4, 2010

The areas of Scotland


I thought in order to tell more about my trip, I would write bits about some of the great places I have travelled..... and in order to do that, I need to describe the different regions of Scotland. There is a wee map included here which shows all 15 of them.

So when I highlight a town, and give some facts and info about about it, I will also share what region it is in.