In the words of Ewan MacGregor, "The Long Way Down"

I feel that this is where I belong, to be seeing what I am seeing, and meeting the people I am meeting. I feel I absolutely belong in this moment - it's where I should be. And luckily it's where I find myself. -Ewan MacGregor, The Long Way Down


****BE SURE TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" WHEN YOU REACH THE END OF THE POSTS ON THIS PAGE. THERE ARE +250 POSTS, AND ONLY A FEW ARE ON THIS FIRST PAGE****

Monday, September 20, 2010

Immersed in the Beauty

Hi all - well this is post #100 - hard to believe I have had that much to say, even harder still to believe that anyone but me would want to read it hahahahahaha!

Did not take the laptop along on the trip from the Borders into the Highlands...... really wanted just to be living it, and no so much recording it..... did take some pics and have posted a few - they do not do the scenery justice at all. Every turn in the road, and every hilltop brough new vistas of such magnificence, it really would be impossible for me to describe them with mere words. The rich, full scent of the mountainsides of pine, bracken, and heather....... cold, clear pristine rivers and streams, majestic mountains, and stunning valleys (known here as glens).

Enjoyed going alongside of the famous lochs here, Loch Lomond, Loch Tay, and Loch Earn - beautiful little towns along the way. Had tea in the oldest Inn in Scotland (Kenmore), and completely enjoyed the windy roads everywhere we went. Enjoyed drinks in The Craw last night, lots of talking and laughing, truly fantastic!

Sometimes when on a trip, my head is just so full of what I have seen, and done, that it takes a wee whylie to let it develop and come to the surface. Such is how I feel today....promise to write more when I am able to articulate it...............!!