In the words of Ewan MacGregor, "The Long Way Down"

I feel that this is where I belong, to be seeing what I am seeing, and meeting the people I am meeting. I feel I absolutely belong in this moment - it's where I should be. And luckily it's where I find myself. -Ewan MacGregor, The Long Way Down


****BE SURE TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" WHEN YOU REACH THE END OF THE POSTS ON THIS PAGE. THERE ARE +250 POSTS, AND ONLY A FEW ARE ON THIS FIRST PAGE****

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Scotland the BEAUTIFUL!!

Greetings all from Scotland!
Arrived into Edinburgh last night around 7 pm in a really brisk rain and wind storm. Good Scottish weather I am told, LOL. Met up woth some really friendly folk also bound for Edinburgh at London Heathrow Aiport yesterday, sooo friendly, and helped me find my way through the labarinththat is LHR. Such an amazing variety of people at the airport, being the hub of truly international travel. Not hard to imagine you could hear at least 100 different languages at any given time. Some of the best people watching anywhere!! I am such a looky-loo!!

Staying at a beautiful farm in the Scottish Borders and today is sunny and beautiful. Feel jet lagged so not much on for today. Watched the offloading of the seed grain for winter barley, and just walked around a little to see the animals, and have made good friends with the cat! Will start to post pics just as soon as I start taking some, ha ha ha

So, now have my feet firmly on Scottish soil, and can not believe I have waited so long to be here!

mwah to all!!