In the words of Ewan MacGregor, "The Long Way Down"

I feel that this is where I belong, to be seeing what I am seeing, and meeting the people I am meeting. I feel I absolutely belong in this moment - it's where I should be. And luckily it's where I find myself. -Ewan MacGregor, The Long Way Down


****BE SURE TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" WHEN YOU REACH THE END OF THE POSTS ON THIS PAGE. THERE ARE +250 POSTS, AND ONLY A FEW ARE ON THIS FIRST PAGE****

Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Day after Tomorrow!

Leaving the day after tomorrow...... wow..... that seems so much closer now that I can say that!!

Had a great sleep in this morning, got up just before 10!! Light snow here today, seems winter isn't finished with us, but I was being hopeful!

Paperwork came through from Southampton Ambulance Service late last night, so will duly fill it out and send it back this morning. Very exciting!!! Now will have to choose a uniform shirt that doesn't look as though it has been through a war - they are all looking a little beat up!

Lots of people stopping by in the last few days to wish me a great trip - thanks guys!!

Will be doing the last sorting of clothes I think I should take - and final cut will be tomorrow!

Now..... to shake off the lethargy that comes with having slept in too long.......!! Maybe an espresso will help!!