In the words of Ewan MacGregor, "The Long Way Down"

I feel that this is where I belong, to be seeing what I am seeing, and meeting the people I am meeting. I feel I absolutely belong in this moment - it's where I should be. And luckily it's where I find myself. -Ewan MacGregor, The Long Way Down


****BE SURE TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" WHEN YOU REACH THE END OF THE POSTS ON THIS PAGE. THERE ARE +250 POSTS, AND ONLY A FEW ARE ON THIS FIRST PAGE****

Friday, January 29, 2010

T minus 3 days...... the countdown continues!

Did have an early start to the day, but a late blog entry (sorry Albina!)

Was up early to make calls to Southampton's Ambulance service to ensure ride along arrangements are coming along. The waivers and paperwork will be e-mailed to me today, and I will return them tomorrow. Will be exciting! The ambulance service in Southampton is called The South Central Ambulance Service - NHS - Hampshire Division. Check out their website at: http://www.southcentralambulance.nhs.uk/ A well constructed site, and if you go to the media heading, lots of photos as well!

Tried to go back to bed, but too many details swirling around in my head!!

Off to get a pedicure from the lovely Sharlene today, always a real treat!

Laundry almost complete.... and stacked...... and the hard part will be picking what to take! And I MUST remember to take a uniform for my ride along.......!

Interesting note in the city today - the Olympic Torch comes through this afternoon, a very big 'do' at the CN Centre. Olympic fever is building, most have stopped complaining about the cost of the games, and focus is beginning to turn to loving and supporting our hard working athletes!! GO CANADA!