In the words of Ewan MacGregor, "The Long Way Down"

I feel that this is where I belong, to be seeing what I am seeing, and meeting the people I am meeting. I feel I absolutely belong in this moment - it's where I should be. And luckily it's where I find myself. -Ewan MacGregor, The Long Way Down


****BE SURE TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" WHEN YOU REACH THE END OF THE POSTS ON THIS PAGE. THERE ARE +250 POSTS, AND ONLY A FEW ARE ON THIS FIRST PAGE****

Monday, January 25, 2010

T minus 7 days.......

Well! Just one week exactly until the travel portion of the Everlong Adventure begins.........

Next week this time, Aft and I will be on our way to the airport in Prince George. Am hoping that the weather next week will be a little nicer here in Prince George, but really, I guess that is a lot to ask for, being that it is mid winter.

Did manage to track down a nice 3/4 length black coat yesterday that isn't quite a rain coat, but will do. Also nylons and some other bits and pieces. The dining room is looking an interesting mess, as it is my designated spot for collecting my travel items.

Peter and I are going to enjoy "Dinner and a Movie" transatlantically today, which is so much fun. Making Maple-Orange Glaze chicken and watching Braveheart, I at 1000 PST, and he at 1600 GMT. Something we have enjoyed doing together.