In the words of Ewan MacGregor, "The Long Way Down"

I feel that this is where I belong, to be seeing what I am seeing, and meeting the people I am meeting. I feel I absolutely belong in this moment - it's where I should be. And luckily it's where I find myself. -Ewan MacGregor, The Long Way Down


****BE SURE TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" WHEN YOU REACH THE END OF THE POSTS ON THIS PAGE. THERE ARE +250 POSTS, AND ONLY A FEW ARE ON THIS FIRST PAGE****

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Evening - the day after tomorrow

Well, the snow is upon us! Hopefully it won't follow me to Britain.... they have had the worst winter in 50 years already!

The paperwork for the 'observer status' with Southampton Ambulance Service has been scanned and sent (thanks Emily!!) and now we shall see what day they will assign me to!

All the clothes I want to take are out to be sorted and considered again....... there are waaaaay too many! So. Will simply have to be brutal about the choice - yikes!!