In the words of Ewan MacGregor, "The Long Way Down"

I feel that this is where I belong, to be seeing what I am seeing, and meeting the people I am meeting. I feel I absolutely belong in this moment - it's where I should be. And luckily it's where I find myself. -Ewan MacGregor, The Long Way Down


****BE SURE TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" WHEN YOU REACH THE END OF THE POSTS ON THIS PAGE. THERE ARE +250 POSTS, AND ONLY A FEW ARE ON THIS FIRST PAGE****

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

T minus 5 days and counting!

Organizing for the trip going very well. Today is the big push to get the homefront ready. Garage cleaning on the agenda, and stocking up the freezer for the kids. Will probably start the actual pack today as well, with the exception of the good clothes.....need to do as little ironing as possible when I get there!

Sky here today very gray, low cloud. Hopefully that will burn off, and allow the sun to shine through.