In the words of Ewan MacGregor, "The Long Way Down"

I feel that this is where I belong, to be seeing what I am seeing, and meeting the people I am meeting. I feel I absolutely belong in this moment - it's where I should be. And luckily it's where I find myself. -Ewan MacGregor, The Long Way Down


****BE SURE TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" WHEN YOU REACH THE END OF THE POSTS ON THIS PAGE. THERE ARE +250 POSTS, AND ONLY A FEW ARE ON THIS FIRST PAGE****

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Getting Ready to fly..... one week today!

Cold morning, blowy and overcast here in Prince George. Wouldn't be too surprised to see some white stuff today... though would be discouraged if it did happen :(

Did a little clothing shopping yesterday, and found a nice white spring coat (a difficult colour for me... though I will TRY to keep it looking white and crisp!!) with a nautical look to it, some black legging/capri (which I hope to wear if it is warm enough), a lovely linen dress, and a long white flowy blouse, which should look nice with the black capri. Now will be on the look out for some flat shoes that to complete the look.

Hair appointment (Friday 0930) and pedicure (Tuesday 0900) organized, then fly Wednesday! Will be a few hours enroute as I leave Prince George at 12:30 pm on the 14th and arrive into London Heathrow at 11:15 - so 24 hours by the clock plus 8 hours added to make it to GMT is 36 hours travelling. Should be able to find some time in there to have a little nap (or two... or 5 or 6!)

We will see if my role as Air Canada's fave paramedic will continue on these flights!!

So the small collection of things I don't want to forget when I pack are already on the dining room table, and the suitcase is hauled up out of the garage. I am getting excited!