In the words of Ewan MacGregor, "The Long Way Down"

I feel that this is where I belong, to be seeing what I am seeing, and meeting the people I am meeting. I feel I absolutely belong in this moment - it's where I should be. And luckily it's where I find myself. -Ewan MacGregor, The Long Way Down


****BE SURE TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" WHEN YOU REACH THE END OF THE POSTS ON THIS PAGE. THERE ARE +250 POSTS, AND ONLY A FEW ARE ON THIS FIRST PAGE****

Monday, April 19, 2010

Intrepid Adventurer

Have been out and about today just in Hythe.
Headed off from Hythe to Southampton this morning, walked down to the long Hythe Pier, hopped on the ferry to Southampton, and a bus to the mall there. Buzzed around in the mall for a while, and then reversed the whole process and came back to Hythe, enjoyed walking the High Street and doing some window shopping. HAHAHAHAHA I didn't buy any windows though....... did a little grocery shopping for dinner, and then headed back to the apartment. Didn't get lost, do anything totally foolish (I think), or get arrested, so figure I am doing all right!! Just putting my feet up for a few minutes now!