In the words of Ewan MacGregor, "The Long Way Down"

I feel that this is where I belong, to be seeing what I am seeing, and meeting the people I am meeting. I feel I absolutely belong in this moment - it's where I should be. And luckily it's where I find myself. -Ewan MacGregor, The Long Way Down


****BE SURE TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" WHEN YOU REACH THE END OF THE POSTS ON THIS PAGE. THERE ARE +250 POSTS, AND ONLY A FEW ARE ON THIS FIRST PAGE****

Sunday, April 11, 2010

T minus 3 days and counting.........!

3 more sleeps......
4 more days........
Until I am off on my UK adventure!

Had some fun last night out in the backyard - - you just have to love Canaadian Tire, especially in the Spring! Robin and I went there to buy a fire pit..... and came home with two! One for enjoying a real fire outside on the deck, and the other a funky table top fire that runs on small propane bottles! A little strange - but quite beautiful! Robin and Alyssa assembled the large fire pit - what bright girls!! Think we will try it out tonight....... I managed to screw the propane bottle into the base of the 'mini fire' and lit that up - all with Emily's encouragement!! Think I will ban the use of any fire device while I am away..... seeing as how we had issues with water last time!!!!!

Well, a true Prince George spring is upon us..... some warmth, some sun, some rain, some high winds..... and yes, some snow and sleet!! I have been monitoring the weather in Southampton quite carefully.... and am hoping for some warmth. If the weather turns foul when I get there I guess we will know who is to blame!!!!!!!!!!!!!