In the words of Ewan MacGregor, "The Long Way Down"

I feel that this is where I belong, to be seeing what I am seeing, and meeting the people I am meeting. I feel I absolutely belong in this moment - it's where I should be. And luckily it's where I find myself. -Ewan MacGregor, The Long Way Down


****BE SURE TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" WHEN YOU REACH THE END OF THE POSTS ON THIS PAGE. THERE ARE +250 POSTS, AND ONLY A FEW ARE ON THIS FIRST PAGE****

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Today..... and tomorrow....

So, flying day today!! Yipee!! All is packed, and by the front door ready to go. Gettings kids off to school, and then Aft is coming to get me for the trip to the airport around 0930. (Don't fly till 12:30.... but ya know...... I have to be there super early..... I am weird that way!!)

Cat is anxious, she knows what it means when the suitcase comes out..... but she will have the kids, and they will have her. Sami steps into the role of house Mother for the next while, and I am sure they will have a blast. Thanks Sami!!

So, I will try to find some wireless network in Vancouver, or Calgary, but you know how that goes.

By tomorrow at this time, I will be there :)

Up, up, and away!!!