In the words of Ewan MacGregor, "The Long Way Down"

I feel that this is where I belong, to be seeing what I am seeing, and meeting the people I am meeting. I feel I absolutely belong in this moment - it's where I should be. And luckily it's where I find myself. -Ewan MacGregor, The Long Way Down


****BE SURE TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" WHEN YOU REACH THE END OF THE POSTS ON THIS PAGE. THERE ARE +250 POSTS, AND ONLY A FEW ARE ON THIS FIRST PAGE****

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Packing up....

Back from a fantastic weekend to the Isle of Wight. Was relaxing and a lot of fun. Walked the beaches, picniced on the cliffs, explored a castle, walked upon the downs, peeked in a nunnery, rode the ferries, ate at the Queen's house, and generally had a very fine time.

Just booked the bus ticket from Southampton to London Heathrow... so am hopeful Air Canada is flying. Funny how big a crisis the ash cloud was not very many days ago, and still so many stranded around Europe. Still grateful I didn't end up diverted to somewhere really strange.....

Anyway, am glad to be coming home to family and friends, and cat....!

So. Pray for a safe trip home, and will let you know along the way if I can, how things are.

Thanks for following along, and will see you soon.