In the words of Ewan MacGregor, "The Long Way Down"

I feel that this is where I belong, to be seeing what I am seeing, and meeting the people I am meeting. I feel I absolutely belong in this moment - it's where I should be. And luckily it's where I find myself. -Ewan MacGregor, The Long Way Down


****BE SURE TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" WHEN YOU REACH THE END OF THE POSTS ON THIS PAGE. THERE ARE +250 POSTS, AND ONLY A FEW ARE ON THIS FIRST PAGE****

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

One more sleep in my own bed......

Well!! Time does indeed march on, never varying in its cadence, even if it feels like it moves too slowly, or too quickly! Last full day at home for a little while will see me finishing up some laundry, and tying up a couple loose ends (no, I don't mean the kids!!) Going for a pedicure this morning at 0900 and then do a little running around. But, camera batteries are charged, bits and pieces are gathered, and all that is left to do is put it all in a suitcase. The weather forecast for the Southampton area, and it sounds very nice, as does the forecast for here.

I will be arriving in Southampton at 0730 PST Thursday morning (3:30 pm BST).

Then Friday morning will be spent recovering from jet lag, and then are off Friday afternoon to the area of Dorset, where I will spend a night or two perhaps, and have a ticket to watch the Southampton Saints Football Club play Yeovil Town in Yeovil. Have got my Saints scarf packed, and of course something red and white to wear - so handy the Saints share the same colours as our wonderful country!! Can't wait to be part of the large group of Southampton supporters going to this away game!!

I am taking my Canadian mitts, and maybe for fun we will take those and photograph them in different places.... so watch for the signature red mitts!!

There will be a lull in communication when I am flying, sometimes I can pick up the web in airports, and sometimes not. Anyway, As I go, I will attempt to connect, but if I can't - please don't worry!! I won't be taking my BlackBerry with me as it is not a 'world' phone, but will be in e-mail contact as soon as I am in Hythe. One more post from me tomorrow morning.... and then off I go!!