In the words of Ewan MacGregor, "The Long Way Down"

I feel that this is where I belong, to be seeing what I am seeing, and meeting the people I am meeting. I feel I absolutely belong in this moment - it's where I should be. And luckily it's where I find myself. -Ewan MacGregor, The Long Way Down


****BE SURE TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" WHEN YOU REACH THE END OF THE POSTS ON THIS PAGE. THERE ARE +250 POSTS, AND ONLY A FEW ARE ON THIS FIRST PAGE****

Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday - home day

Got in very late from Paris last night, so have chosen to try to schedule riding 3rd for another day..... was very tired last night, and the spectre of getting 4 hours sleep and then going out on car was a little daunting, too much like real life LOL

So, took the Eurostar train from downtown Paris after window shopping and walking all over Paris, wha a fabulous, fantastic city!! The weather was a little brisk, and there was even snow, a little unusual in Paris!! The cafe au lait....... so very tasty..... the bakeries...... MMMMMMMM, and even the little fresh food markets, right in downtown, on the street corners the best! Bought and enjoyed tiny tomatoes from one such market, and they were so tasty.... even in the winter!

Laundry in is, and the suitcases unpacked for a few days. Weather a little warmer here on the south coast of England than it was in France.