In the words of Ewan MacGregor, "The Long Way Down"

I feel that this is where I belong, to be seeing what I am seeing, and meeting the people I am meeting. I feel I absolutely belong in this moment - it's where I should be. And luckily it's where I find myself. -Ewan MacGregor, The Long Way Down


****BE SURE TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" WHEN YOU REACH THE END OF THE POSTS ON THIS PAGE. THERE ARE +250 POSTS, AND ONLY A FEW ARE ON THIS FIRST PAGE****

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday, 9 pm PST

Dateline - Prince George

Back home, loooooooong day..... can't believe I am still awake!!

Another eventful transatlantic flight - this Air Canada paramedic thing is becoming as habit......... yet another overhead call for medical help on the flight back from London....... for seizures........ moved up to first class again..........was interesting to hand off to BCAS paramedics at YVR.... :)

Finally home, and the cat is still ignoring me :) Hard to believe when last I woke up I was on the south coast of England.........

Going to fix a drink and then head to bed........ and will try to convince my body its bedtime, and not 5 am!!!