In the words of Ewan MacGregor, "The Long Way Down"

I feel that this is where I belong, to be seeing what I am seeing, and meeting the people I am meeting. I feel I absolutely belong in this moment - it's where I should be. And luckily it's where I find myself. -Ewan MacGregor, The Long Way Down


****BE SURE TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" WHEN YOU REACH THE END OF THE POSTS ON THIS PAGE. THERE ARE +250 POSTS, AND ONLY A FEW ARE ON THIS FIRST PAGE****

Monday, February 22, 2010

O Chateau cheeses

I have successfully gotten ahold of the wine 'cheat sheet' from O Chateau in Paris, but am not sure how to post it as it is a PDF. I will work on that......

Here are the cheeses I tasted: Sainte Maure de Touraine, Saint Félicien, Camembert de Normandie, Comté, Cantal, Saint Nectaire.

Lio's favourite is the Saint Félicien (our winemaker who led the session). Am hoping beyond hope that I can find this cheese here...... was BEAUTIFUL. Also the Compte was fab.