In the words of Ewan MacGregor, "The Long Way Down"

I feel that this is where I belong, to be seeing what I am seeing, and meeting the people I am meeting. I feel I absolutely belong in this moment - it's where I should be. And luckily it's where I find myself. -Ewan MacGregor, The Long Way Down


****BE SURE TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" WHEN YOU REACH THE END OF THE POSTS ON THIS PAGE. THERE ARE +250 POSTS, AND ONLY A FEW ARE ON THIS FIRST PAGE****

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Saturday

A nice slow start in the morning, no hurry today! Off to the picturesque town of Lymington, which hosts a Saturday market all along the streets right down to the sea. A very 'yachty' town with lovely big docks, and gorgeous shops catering to those on the boats, and those who are 'horsey'. Friendly, fun town. Made the circuit of the market, and then enjoyed scones, cream, strawberry jam, and tea at a quaint tea room just off the docks :) Yummy!!!!

Next headed off to Beauileau (pronounced Be-yoo-lee) here, and went on a long walk through the woods, close to the river that runs down to the sea. Beautiful - - - gorgeous big trees, moss covered limbs, tons of holly, and mostly sunny...... have learned to be prepared for the chilly weather, and was wearing our Canadian Olympic mitts :) Nice and toasty warm.