In the words of Ewan MacGregor, "The Long Way Down"

I feel that this is where I belong, to be seeing what I am seeing, and meeting the people I am meeting. I feel I absolutely belong in this moment - it's where I should be. And luckily it's where I find myself. -Ewan MacGregor, The Long Way Down


****BE SURE TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" WHEN YOU REACH THE END OF THE POSTS ON THIS PAGE. THERE ARE +250 POSTS, AND ONLY A FEW ARE ON THIS FIRST PAGE****

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Good Morning from Hythe, England!

Wow! So am safely here, WOW, what can I say?

Flight was good from Vancouver to London, made all the more interesting with an overhead annoucement by the captain in the wee small hours looking for a doctor........ for a sick passenger. Fortunately there was one, a doctor that is, and between us we managed to help a passenger very ill with food poisoning. Will have to relate more about this later, am pretty sleepy..... suffice it to say, the doc and I had to stay with this patient for the rest of this flight, watching IV's etc, and since he was a first class passenger... the poor doc and I had to be given a first class seat next to him all the way to London........ By the time we had landed in London, the fluids and the medications had helped some, and the man was back on his feet, albeit pretty pale and shaky looking.

Travelled to Hythe, England and checked into my hotel.

Have come to the hotel to unpack and get ready to go out and about. Is raining out, but doesn't feel too cold.

Will write more later, just wanted to let you all know I arrived safely!! My eyes are closing........