In the words of Ewan MacGregor, "The Long Way Down"

I feel that this is where I belong, to be seeing what I am seeing, and meeting the people I am meeting. I feel I absolutely belong in this moment - it's where I should be. And luckily it's where I find myself. -Ewan MacGregor, The Long Way Down


****BE SURE TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" WHEN YOU REACH THE END OF THE POSTS ON THIS PAGE. THERE ARE +250 POSTS, AND ONLY A FEW ARE ON THIS FIRST PAGE****

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ohhhh Paris is so SWEET!!!!

Found the most incredible sweet shop in a little arcade in Paris....... bought some cookies, and interesting French sweets to bring home. The lollipops were a hit with the kids! The store was beautifully decorated, and I wish I had thought to take pictures. They do have a website though..... and there are a few pictures on there. It will give you a sense of the colours and decorating used.... just ....... absolutely....... incredibly...... beautiful! (Oh, and yummy too!)

Is called La Cure Gourmande...... now my French isn't that great, but I am sure that means chocolate CURES everything!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Check it out - - http://www.la-cure-gourmande.fr/francais/index.asp