In the words of Ewan MacGregor, "The Long Way Down"

I feel that this is where I belong, to be seeing what I am seeing, and meeting the people I am meeting. I feel I absolutely belong in this moment - it's where I should be. And luckily it's where I find myself. -Ewan MacGregor, The Long Way Down


****BE SURE TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" WHEN YOU REACH THE END OF THE POSTS ON THIS PAGE. THERE ARE +250 POSTS, AND ONLY A FEW ARE ON THIS FIRST PAGE****

Monday, January 24, 2011

Back to my own world

Hi all,

Apologies for not having written last night. My multiple flights all went well and on time, bringing me into Prince George around 3:20 on Sunday. Was met at the airport by friends and family - - wonderful!!!!

Am amazed by how much snow we got while I was gone, and am thankful to all who helped clearing up that mess.

Enjoyed a large chinese food take-out meal last night with friends and family, which was very enjoyable, and then crawled into my nice big bed.....in the quietness of home, and had a very, very good sleep.

I will start to upload pics from the camera later today, and will drop some onto the blog. Some parts of the trip are still a blur, which may take a few days to process, and then I will write more, if it becomes clear what to say, lol.

Thanks for following along and supporting me with prayer and positive messages.

Michelle