In the words of Ewan MacGregor, "The Long Way Down"

I feel that this is where I belong, to be seeing what I am seeing, and meeting the people I am meeting. I feel I absolutely belong in this moment - it's where I should be. And luckily it's where I find myself. -Ewan MacGregor, The Long Way Down


****BE SURE TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" WHEN YOU REACH THE END OF THE POSTS ON THIS PAGE. THERE ARE +250 POSTS, AND ONLY A FEW ARE ON THIS FIRST PAGE****

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Some Photos




#1 Looking over Cite Soleil wall at crumpled building.

#2 Triage protocol in English and Creole.


Hi all,
If you have any questions about the mission or anything going on here, please email me:

janicemichelleyeager@yahoo.ca

I will likely save the questions up and answer on the blog. Email from home are a real treat. Thanks!!

Michelle