In the words of Ewan MacGregor, "The Long Way Down"

I feel that this is where I belong, to be seeing what I am seeing, and meeting the people I am meeting. I feel I absolutely belong in this moment - it's where I should be. And luckily it's where I find myself. -Ewan MacGregor, The Long Way Down


****BE SURE TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" WHEN YOU REACH THE END OF THE POSTS ON THIS PAGE. THERE ARE +250 POSTS, AND ONLY A FEW ARE ON THIS FIRST PAGE****

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Disappointed......

Hi all,
Have had a little set back in the health department. Couple nights ago wasn't feeling too great, and had a night off. Thought I was beating the bug back, but it is a bit worse today. Symptoms consistent with a very common cold, sinus infection, and a bit in my chest as well. I lost my voice last night and expected it would be better when I woke up today, but disappointingly not so. Am taking decongestants, an antihistamine, and advil for the headache. Bummer.

Am crushed to be set aside from my team, and our mission for another night. Am laying down in my dorm bed and everyone has gone to their purposeful thing. I didn't stay outside to watch Cite team leave.

I really can't articulate my feelings adequately about sitting out another night. I know it's the right thing. I do. It just makes me so sad. And frustrated.

I so wanted to go and see our little lady who was so desperately sick last night. She was struggling to keep going when we left this morning. I pray she had a good day and has turned a corner, but I really did want to see for myself, put my hand on her, feel her warmth and life. Perhaps tomorrow.

Michelle
The frustrated