In the words of Ewan MacGregor, "The Long Way Down"

I feel that this is where I belong, to be seeing what I am seeing, and meeting the people I am meeting. I feel I absolutely belong in this moment - it's where I should be. And luckily it's where I find myself. -Ewan MacGregor, The Long Way Down


****BE SURE TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" WHEN YOU REACH THE END OF THE POSTS ON THIS PAGE. THERE ARE +250 POSTS, AND ONLY A FEW ARE ON THIS FIRST PAGE****

Monday, January 24, 2011

Cite Soleil Cholera Treatment Centre - Triage area



My home away from home.... the triage centre at CTC. Not triage like we understand it at home, as history and first exam for patients usually takes place at the admitting table outside triage. Would be more appropriate to call it the IV/rapid bolus tent, as those are functions taking place there.